After Purchase Orders have been created, you can review and mark Items received from here:
Enter the below details on each line before clicking the Receive Rows button. Note: You can enter details for more than one line at once.
- Receive Quantity - Number of item's to mark as received (Note: Quantity - Quantity Received = Number available to receive).
- Receive Unit Cost - Per Unit Price to use when received Note: Defaults to per unit price marked on the PO, but can be overwritten with any amount.
- Posting Date - Date to Post entry to the Ledger.
- Click Receive Rows - Click and Confirm when prompted that the receipt is correct:
Shipment receipts have an optional field "reference" This field can be used to assign a reference value to a receipt of goods, i.e. vendor invoice or shipment identifier.
Receive Row Actions
- Fulfill Row - Click the clipboard icon to auto populate the receive line with the total remaining quantity to receive, the unit cost as the amount listed in the PO, and the Posted Date as the set System Date (upper right corner of the screen)
- Clear Row - Click the icon X icon to clear the row of any inputs entered into that row.
- Receive to an Alternate Warehouse - Click the >> arrow next to the Receive Rows button to choose to receive items to an alternate warehouse than that listed on the Purchase Order:
Receive Rows Table Actions
- Filters - Filter what appears in the table based on one or more fields available in the table.
- Saved Views - You can create a set of filters that you would like to save to be able to quickly filter a table.
- Column Selector - Hide and reveal extra columns and the number of rows visible in the table per page.
- Export - Table data can be exported using the export button at the top of the table.